why choose SunScene?
- We specialise in OUTDOOR ADVENTURES for both youth & adult groups for an extensive variety of event types
- Your SAFETY is our top priority & we have an impeccable safety record with all our guides being professionally trained,
& experienced with first aid certification
- We pride ourselves on our great VALUE FOR MONEY experiences
- We have taught more people to SANDBOARD in the Southern Hemisphere than any other operator over the past 10 years
- We use CUSTOM-MADE SANDBOARDS & bindings designed for use on sand rather than on snow
- We are the only operator offering 4X4 TRANSFER onto the Dunes
- Our high & low ropes ACTIVITY COURSE on the Cape Point Route features a 1 of a kind 130m ZIPLINE in the Western Cape
- We employ and train GUIDES from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Our GIVE AN ADVENTURE initiative aims to provide outdoor adventure experiences to South African youth from disadvantaged backgrounds
- And we can take you for an awesome SURF / SUP or SKYDIVE too!
WE LOOK FORWARD OT SHARING AN ADVENTURE WITH YOU SOON…
what’s been going on?
- KENWYN PRIMARY 3-DAY ADVENTURE CAMP February 27, 2014 We had the awesome opportunity of having Kenwyn Primary School joining us for an amazing educational 3 day adventure camp! The learners were picked up from school and were taken straight to Cape Town’s greatest sand dunes for a day of epic fun doing SunScene sandboarding and dune games! After getting sandy, the tired learners ...
- SunRidge Primary from PE joins SunScene for a day of adventure! December 20, 2013 We had a lovely group of learners from SunRidge Primary in PE. They have been joining us each year on their Adventure Camp to Cape Town. It was great to see the learners again and we look forward to seeing them again for an adventure next year!
- Polyoak Teambuilding event August 15, 2013 A HUGE thank you to the staff from Polyoak who joined us on the long weekend for an awesome day of Teambuilding, fun and laughs! Your enthusiasm was infectious and your participation as a team was inspiring! Coming to the end of the course they were still wanting more, we were so thrilled to ...
- thanks from the party parents… August 5, 2013After 10 years of being behind the scene @ SunScene, we finally got to experience being a party parent for our daughter’s 7th birthday party at the SunScene ADVENTURE COURSE. It was simply awesome to watch 30 girls and boys come together and share such a wonderful adventure. We are amazed by everyone’s enthusiasm and ...
- Reach for a Dream, Captain Courage Project July 26, 2013 Reach for a Dream is a non-profit organisation, that tries to fulfill the dreams of children suffering with life-threatening medical conditions such as leukemia, AIDS, cancer, organ transplants etc. We were honoured to have a group of kids joining us at the Adventure Course for the day as part of their Captain Courage Project, which ...
- First prize drawing of Adventure Course! June 3, 2013 Thank you Louis! A GORGEOUS drawing of the Adventure Course done by Louis Stokes for his Adventure Party. – Louis Stokes | Age 7 | ADVENTURE PARTY “A day of awesome adventure! We’d like to thank you and your team for a great day. Professionally supervised at all times and excellently managed. We were very lucky ...